Claire Brown writes:
I think wheatgrass juice is well known for its health benefits and is popular as a smoothie ingredient but there is more to wheatgrass than you originally thought – it actually has some great benefits for your skin and hair. If you are looking for a natural supplement to reduce weight or get flawless skin and healthy hair, wheatgrass juice may be an ideal option for you.
A glass of wheatgrass juice contains vitamins A, C, E,K and B, amino acid, liver enzymes, and chlorophyll and has 98 earth elements found in the soil such as, phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium are among those important elements.
Wheatgrass helps to detoxify your body and enhances your natural health to give you glowing skin.
Here are some novel ideas:
- Pour some of your wheatgrass juice in your ice-cube tray and freeze in the freezer. Then you can use a wheatgrass ice cube for blemishes on your skin to help improve acne-prone skin and remove scars.
- Try adding a glass of your wheatgrass juice to your bathing water and soak yourself in it for half an hour. This can be a good body cleanser and will help you fight body odor and soothe sunburned skin too.
- Wheatgrass has great cleansing properties; it will remove dead cells from your scalp, therefore promoting hair growth and bring a beautiful sheen to your hair.
- To help fight any hair damage, dryness, hair fall, premature hair greying or dandruff, simply massage some wheat grass juice into your scalp and allow it to stay on for 20 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
- This is good for dry hair too. Rinse your hair with wheatgrass powder for effective remedy for dandruff as well as dry and itchy scalp.
- Mix one tablespoon of wheatgrass powder into two tablespoons normal shampoo, leave mixture to stand for 30min and apply it on your hair to repair
- That’s not all rinsing your hair in wheatgrass can do, wheatgrass powder is effective in restoring the grey hair back to its natural colour!
Greying of hair can be prevented by rinsing your hair with this powder. Wheatgrass achieves this through its high chlorophyll content which improves the strength quality of your blood which influences your hair pigmentation.
So go on and enjoy a glass of wheatgrass today and every day, you won’t regret it.